Friday, July 25, 2008

Ok, so I FINALLY got my blog up and going thanks to Paige! So i am going to start here since these are the 2 most recent events in my children's lives.
Rileigh at her 1st spring recital in June.......She was my "Ballerina Princess"

We FINALLY after bugging Daddy for 3 months, got our swingset built! The kids are loving it!
Tyler Turned 2 on July 19th! He was being really shy in front of everyone while blowing out his candles, so Mommy had to help :)
He is loving his cupcake and hating that cinderella bib Mommy put on him, lol. I guess I wasn't thinking about pictures!

4 comments:

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Ahhh! I looove these pictures, Crystal! Especially the shot of Rileigh and Tyler in the swingset fort.... SO CUTE. I look forward to following your blog! :)

~Paige~ said...

YAHOO!!!! You did a post!! Go you :) Wish I was there for the birtday, I need to make a birthday calendar cause there are too many to remember. I love Tyler in his cinderella bib, what a heart throb he is going to be! And Rileigh is as sweet and cute as ever! Love you guys, were so glad were here to hang out with you..I've missed you and your little family!

Beverly B. said...

I saw your blog on FB. Be my blogging buddy now.

hknight said...

Hey Crystal and Austin, Page told my family about you guys having a blog at Landon's homecoming! I'm so excited to keep in touch and see all the fun things you guys are up to! We miss you guys tons! You can check out our blog if you want to. The address is www.theknightlynews-hknight.blogspot.com or I think you can just click on my name and it takes you there! Anyway, I'm glad you guys are doing well! Love you guys!

~Heather