Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Koby.......

Koby is now just over 3 months. He is getting to be such a big boy. He is starting to grab things and knaw on his hands. He loves to coo and talk to you. He is definately a happy baby! I'm not sure what he weighs but I would guess around 15 pounds. He is fat :) He has his 4 month check up at the end of the month. I cannot believe it's almost been 4 months already! Man, where does the time really go?! He is sleeping better too. Some nights he sleeps through, some nights he doesn't. But I'll take that! He is turning into the best cuddler, all I wanna do is just kiss him!

















5 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

aw i love him! he looks like a nice mix of rileigh and tyler. =]

The Kent Family said...

He's such a cute little guy! I agree with Holly..def. a mix of the other 2 kids..I think he looks more like you though!

The Conger's said...

I see Tyler with dark hair, so yah I guess a mix - but def. more Tyler....all the way!!! So stinkin adorable!!!!! I just want to snuggle him but everytime I've seen you - someone is hogging him!!! lol j/k (: Or I"m lugging my own mini wildabeast around!

matt, camee, tyty, kaylee and jayce said...

SO-- I totally blog stalked you :o) Beverly gave me her blog address and I saw you on there so I thought i'd say hi! Your family is so cute :) Lets get together soon :o)

Sajna VInish said...

He is such an angel...:-) Hiii thr cudn't help reading ur blog...I myself am getting ready to deliver our first baby and am both excited and nervous...anyways came across ur blog and had to post a comment!!! God bless ur angel and ur family :-)