Monday, August 11, 2008

LAKE HOUSE TIME!!!


OK, so the last 2 weeks, Mike & Rainy and Nate & Paige came home to visit.....where we spent most of the time at Austin's parents lake home. Mike and Rainy were only able to be home for about 5 days, which one day was spent at the Palmyra Temple where they were sealed together as husband and wife "For Time and all Eternity". It was a very special, long awaited day. We are so proud of them! Then they were off to drive kayleigh all the way across country with them to go to College in Utah! We will miss Kayleigh dearly, but are so proud of her accomplishments and the great experiences in store for her. Nate, Paige, and Kaiden were here for 2 weeks! We had so much fun with them and wish they didn't have to leave us. Kaiden is the cutest ever and we love our little nephew dearly.... we were sad to let him go! I am really sad myself right now because I was so lazy and didn't take hardly any pictures while everyone was here. I've been slacking lately behind the camera :) But here are some that I did take.......

KAIDEN!

This isn't the pic I meant to put up, lol
Daddy and Tyler on the tube

Aunt Paige and Rileigh!
This is the ONLY pic I go of any girls :(

Tyler got used to the water after that......

Rileigh LOVES jetskiing!!

Kaiden and Tyler in their own little lake :)

BATH TIME!


4 comments:

Beverly B. said...

So that's what you do at the lake house. Looks like fun. Great pictures. I'm so excited for Kayleigh but I'm gonna miss her too.

hknight said...

Page stopped by to see the baby today and told us about the trip to the lake house! It looks like you guys had a great time! Also that is crazy how Tyler and Easton look alike!

~Paige~ said...

You still got some good ones, just steal mine off my blog or facebook! We miss you guys so much, wish we could drive to your house right now :) That was a fun trip!

Tiffy said...

Crystal!!! I love your blog your little family is so cute! Give everyone hugs and kisses for me. Love you guys