Sunday, September 7, 2008

EXTREME MAKEOVER HOME EDITION!


So as most of you know, Extreme Makeover Home Edition came to Geneva on August 18th, to surprise the "Hill Family" with a new home. (The show is going to aire somtime in November). Austin had the honor of being called by the builders that friday to come help out with some stump grinding. It was a neat experience as well as CHAOTIC, but fun for him to be involved in helping out the family and really seeing what goes on behind the scenes of the show. An opportunity like that doesn't come often. We thought it was cool! Here are some pics of the home.


HERE IS WHAT THE HOME LOOKED LIKE ON FRIDAY




HERE IS WHAT THE HOME LOOKED LIKE ON SUNDAY






4 comments:

Beverly B. said...

That's really neat. I wish I could have come to watch. I bet alot of people did that. I can't wait to see the show.

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Oh my gosh, that's so neat! :)

Holly Steffen said...

Yay! I didn't know he was involved. That's awesome! =]

We wanted to go see it so bad (and Ty too) but of course I wasn't too happy about going to Geneva.

~Paige~ said...

That is so cool that he was involved! And that house is beautiful, did you guys move in cause if not I want to! ;) Love you guys!