Sunday, September 7, 2008

HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY AUSTIN


OK, so I totally suck at updating my blog lately......just laziness! :) Anyways, Austin's 28th birthday was August 25th. The Sunday before we went down to his parent's home to have a birthday dinner with them. I guess the older you get and the more kids you have, the more lame your birthday's get, lol. But they are better when you have your kids to celebrate them with ;)




HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND LOTS OF LOVE!!


LOVE YOUR ETERNAL FAMILY XOXO





This is why Rileigh isn't in the "family pic" lol

3 comments:

hknight said...

Happy Birthday Austin! I hope you had a great day!

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Haha, awww, that photo of Rileigh is too freaking cute. I hope you guys had a nice birthday dinner. :)

~Paige~ said...

HAHA That picture of Rileigh just cracked me up :) Wish we were there, we should plan something really cool for his birthday next year..like have us fly out by surprise and then head up to Niagara or something with out the kids! We could have Nate stand on the door step with a big bow tied around him haha and that can be his present!