Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's a.................................................................

BOY!!!!!!!!!!

I had a feeling it was a boy! Everything is healthy and normal. my due date is feb. 3rd. i'm really scared to give birth to this one since Tyler was 8lbs 10oz! lol. But we are happy, and Tyler will have a little buddy close to him. I think Rileigh has excepted the fact that it's not a girl :) but we have one more try! I'm soooooo excited to finally SHOP!!! I would post a sono pic but unfortunatley my computer is down for a bit, so i am using my bestet Jenn's computer. Anyways, thanks for all your comments and i will keep you updated.

6 comments:

Beverly B. said...

Yeah for boys! That's so exciting.

hknight said...

Congrats Guys!! Two boys close in age are great! My boys and it's so fun to watch them play! Well, Austin you know you have Nate!

~Paige~ said...

I knew it and so did Nate WERE SO EXCITED!! I actually called Tammy to get your number to call you, but she didnt know it with out getting off the phone. We are so excited for you two, we can't wait for him and Kaiden to be best buds!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU! XOXO

Holly Steffen said...

i KNEW it was a boy!!!! yay!! i'm so excited for you! =]

Holly Steffen said...

happy anniversary!

Scott ~ Diane ~ kids said...

I told you Crystal that it was a boy! And the next one will be a boy and the next one and the next one.....one girl and 4 or 5 boys...it is the Drake way :-)