Friday, November 14, 2008

28 WEEKS!!!

I am offically on the downslide! YAY! I am 28 weeks this week which marks the beginning of my 3rd trimester. I can finally count down the weeks :). BUT I am in NO rush, lol. I don't think I am ready to deliver yet, haha. As you can CLEARLY see, this is no small baby! But the 3rd trimester UGH is setting in. I'm feeling huge, and waddling, the heartburn is setting in, and definately tired again. My husband and I have "grown" apart too, lol. But everything is healthy so far and I now see the doctor every 2 weeks. I can't believe I'm at that point already. In a couple of weeks (30 week appt) I am having a 3D sono just for fun! so hopefully he cooperates for that ;) Keep your eyes peeled, I may put it up!









2 comments:

Scott ~ Diane ~ kids said...

Wow how time goes so fast. Seems like yesterday when we found out you were prego :-) Before you know it you will have that little (big) bundle of joy in your arms. I cannot wait to see him. I don't think you look to big but I guess that is because we all got huge during our pregancies...family tradition :-) sorry! With Shelby I only put on 18 pounds (being so sick with him) and he turned out to be 9 pounds ~ so who knows...maybe you will have a little peanut (hopefully, right). Stop over sometime ~ would love to see ya.

Holly Steffen said...

=] yay for belly pics

i had fun today! we gotta do it again sometime! hopefully our kids will be better behaved. hey, we can dream- right?!