Tuesday, December 30, 2008

~~~~35 WEEKS!!~~~~

I am 35 weeks!! YAY! (actually in about 20 minutes)....It's almost midnight and I decided to post these now instead of bothering with it tomorrow. So that's why I haven't shown my face, lol. I am tired so this is the best I got :) I can't believe I am in the home stretch! It cannot come quick enough these days.....I am just sooooo big an uncomfortable and sooooo OVER being prego! My body is SCREAMING for help, lol! I cannot believe I am making myself go through this one more time :) Don't let me fool ya, I will be sad when this stage of my life is over! I watched Tyler's birth last night which was not a good idea because all the painful memories started coming back! lol. I am sooooo scared to deliver this time, I just hope it goes QUICK! I am now nesting......and I have NOTHING done for this baby! Usually I am on top of that stuff....so these next couple weeks I am going to be frantically preparing for him. Please do me a favor and say a prayer for me! A prayer that this baby doesn't grow much more, lol. Who knows, maybe he won't be as big as I am expecting ;) I think the black shirt actually looks small......bc I look much bigger in person!




9 comments:

Beverly B. said...

I'm excited for you to be done too. They may have to take you early. I'm praying for you:)

Holly Steffen said...

you're huge!! =] haha jk. you look perfect.

i'm getting to that uncomfortable stage already too... and i'm 4 weeks behind you. i just canNOT stand this constant need to pee. =[

♥The Drake Family♥ said...

holly you are too funny, lol. I am about over the every 2-3 hour pee wake up every night too! lol

Anonymous said...

you still look beautiful babe... but you do def look like you're ready to pop.. the first pic like you said looks small but the second one I can def see why you're so uncomfortable. Well you're ALL BABY so thats a good thing, me on the other hand not so much lol ......

Brianne said...

I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left...and with a little luck maybe less:) I can't wait to see him! Love you guys!!

Scott ~ Diane ~ kids said...

You look beautiful! but I do still remember those days. It will be over soon enough and then you will be missing those days again...try not to rush it away because before you know it you will wake up and be 50 something and wonder where it all went...lol aahhh to be young again :-) do not let those t.v. commercials fool you...your age is the best time of your life. <3 ya so much ~ aunt diane cannot wait to hold that baby

Anonymous said...

Hi !
CONGRATULATION !
Satoko

~Paige~ said...

YAHOO! I cant wait for that baby to come but I am going to be sad if we wont be there to see him when he's a new born :( Seriously we miss you guys so much, I wish we could fly out there! July is when we will for sure be out but I dont know if we will have the extra cash to fly out before then..sucky! Hopefully you wont have a landon who was what 10 pounds? You body is too small to handle that :) Love ya!

~Paige~ said...

YAHOO! I cant wait for that baby to come but I am going to be sad if we wont be there to see him when he's a new born :( Seriously we miss you guys so much, I wish we could fly out there! July is when we will for sure be out but I dont know if we will have the extra cash to fly out before then..sucky! Hopefully you wont have a landon who was what 10 pounds? You body is too small to handle that :) Love ya!