Tuesday, December 30, 2008

CHRISTMAS 2008

Chistmas was soooooo fun this year! The kids were so excited and knew all about "Santa", Rileigh more then Tyler I think. I actually woke everyone up at 8:00, Austin wasn't thrilled. But hey, 8 is sleeping in on Christmas to me......I get just as excited as the kids ;) The kids came down the stairs and started freaking out immediatley that santa came! Then they ran over to the cookies and milk to see if santa had ate them! We definatley NEED a bigger house! We have soooo outgrown it, lol. The kids are so fun right now, this is the best stage of their lives.....I already can't wait until next year! It will be better for me because I won't be so big! :) It was hard for me to wrap and get around, but I made it! Now I just gotta get all the Christmas stuff taken down.





























4 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

parker got color wonders too! those are seriously the BEST invention.

~Paige~ said...

I have a million ordaments on my small tree compared to yours..I think I need to slow down! AWW..I miss Rileigh and Tyler so much! Seriously these pictures make me sad. Her hair is SO long and they just look as cute as ever! MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS! Oh and thanks for Kaidens present, you guys dont need to get him anything..your way too thoughtful! He honestly loves it, I have pictures of him playing with it the other day..he dragged it up onto his rocking chair and sat back and played away!

LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

holy presents!!!! They have the cutest stuff for kids these days, I cant wait to go crazy w Alyssa.. They didnt have that kind of cool stuff back when we were kids lol ....

Scott ~ Diane ~ kids said...

Happy Holidays to our beloved Family! It is okay Crystal, it looks like all our posts over the holiday are better late than never :-) We have all be so busy decorating, shopping, being sick, wrapping presents and of course cooking, cooking and more cooking!!! Your holiday pictures look absolutely wonderful. The kids had a great Christmas.

We were so happy we got to go to Pizza Hut with you all Christmas Eve ~ I just couldn't imagine how I was gonna cook our intended meal that Uncle Scott wanted that night. Your call was a life saver :-) thank you, thank you, thank you for treating us. Hope the rest of you Holiday is a happy one!!! <3 Aunt Diane and Uncle Scott.....Hugs and kisses