Tuesday, January 20, 2009

38 WEEKS!!

Tomorrow I will be 38 weeks! This baby is definatley sticking out there, haha. So I was without the internet since last thursday and finally got it back yesterday, so I was unable to update since my appt. last friday. So here is my update....Last friday I was 2 cm diliated and 50% effaced. so that's good news....that means at least my body is getting ready! I have an induction date set for Jan. 27th. I am hoping I go on my own before that, but if not it's only a week away :) My doctor doesn't typically like to induce until around 39 weeks. so thats what I will be. So I guess at the very least my baby will be here in 1 week! I have been frantically trying to keep my house in order and tie up any loose ends around here. And of course think of different ways I can send myself into labor, lol. But at least he will be here soon! That will probably be my next update ;)


5 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

you're HUGE!! =] but perfect.

i can't wait to see koby.

crystal- you're house is perfect. sit back and relax before the baby. =]

Beverly B. said...

Good Luck!

The Kent Family said...

You better PRAY you NEVER have TWINS hahaha ;)

Anonymous said...

wow!!! you're right you are really poking out !!!!! hes so ready !!! you look so cute pregnant , I love it .....

~Paige~ said...

YEA!!! We are so excited and cant wait to see pictures!! Wish we could be there, my plan didn't work out so well to come out for it haha Have Austin call Nate and tell him how much he wants him here for the baby! Nate is a sucker for his brother and would do anything for him :) Let me know how things go, call Nates phone and update us since I lost mine!!! LOVE YOU, GOOD LUCK!!!!! You'll do great!