Tuesday, February 24, 2009

CrAzY kIdS!!


The other night at about 8:00 I look under the table and this is what I Find......he feel asleep under the table, that's desperation, lol




Sometimes Tyler likes to show his "femine" side :) I guess it's ok when you are only 2.....now at 15, I might wonder, haha





Rileigh LOVES to do her makeup.....she is a total girly-girl. she is 3 and I have to fight with her already over my makeup. But she goes have her own, which I must say, I hate! But once in a while I let her get it out and go to town and this is the result......lol (and her embarassed face).






2 comments:

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Haha, awwww, Tyler..

Anonymous said...

ahhahhahha OMG!!! I love the pics especially the one with Tyler wearing a dress.... Im at work and I laughed right out loud at that one.. I love looking at your pics your kids all have such a personality ....