Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FINALLY...here is the Koby update everyone is requesting :)

Ok, so I know that I totally suck at updating this blog.......but 3 kids are alot work you know! lol. But here it is.....and I promise to do better ;)
Koby is now 4 weeks today....where did the time go! He is getting older and starting to lose is newborn look :( His cry is starting to change and he is getting a personality. He is getting bigger too. He is almost 10 pounds. He is so cute and all I wanna do is kiss him. I am trying really hard to enjoy him every moment since I know how fast it goes. My baby making days are coming to an end, lol. He is so much more alert now and is almost getting to the point where he is going to crack a smile. He is trying so hard to hold his head up too. He is definatley a little love bug ♥
Here are a few pics, they were all taken today except the 1st one....that was last week.












10 comments:

Brianne said...

He is ADORABLE!!! I can't get over all of his hair. He definitely looks like your other kids. Good work!!

Beverly B. said...

Sweet baby! I love his dark hair.

The Kent Family said...

Holy cow he's GROWING!!! He's looking like a baby now instead of a newborn :(..it's so sad that stage only lasts for so long :(...I love the bath picture...he's too cute <3 I hear ya on the baby making coming to an end haha...good that we can have our bodies back...BUT it just means we're getting OLD haha

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Oh my freaking goodness. The second picture... I love it! He's so handsome, Crystal. Good job, haha. <3

~Paige~ said...

He is getting so big! Slow him down till we get there! What a beautiful baby! I dont think he looks much like Rileigh and Tyler, his eyes do..i'll have to see when I get out there if he does :) SO adorable, keep posting pictures even though you are one busy mom now!

Anonymous said...

oh wow Crystal he sure is getting big... I think he looks like his mommy ... he could be a little model.. I love all that dark hair!!!

The Conger's said...

omg! i love the new pics! he is so stinkin' cute! My favorite is the tub one! I noticed you have the precious planet bouncer, I love that line, it is sooo cute!!! I almost bought it for Saige the other night because the straps on her seat are too small for her big ole' belly, but Scott pointed out that the straps didn't look that much bigger than the ones we already have...so we didn't get it! Anyhow, he's adorable!!! How do I make a list to the side of my blog with everyone else's blog listed like you have?! I'm new to this ya know!! lol (:

The Conger's said...

well, i just wrote you this huge long comment & lost it! ARFF!! Anyhow, he is so adorable, I love the new pics,my fav. is the tub one!!!

How do I create a list along side of my blog with everyone's blogs listed like you have? I'm new at this ya know!! lol(:

Holly Steffen said...

i can't believe how cute your babies are!

lucky momma.