Thursday, March 26, 2009

Amy Davis!!

Today we had our pictures taken by Amy Davis, let me just say that was an interesting experience. First I will start by saying the she was great! She was very patient and good with the kids. She is not a professional photographer, but she she is good at it and you can't beat her price! Now I will tell you a little about my experience........
First, I went by myself with 3 kids because Austin had to work. I was nervous about trying to do it all by myself to begin with. Of course, Tyler was the one to act like a MONSTER! He wanted NOTHING to do with getting his picture taken! so that ruined my chances of getting a good pic with the kids. So we were unable to get one with just the 3 kids as well. The very FEW shots we got of him we were lucky to even get. Nothing would work to get that kid to take a picture. Then we have sweet little man Koby who did nothing but puke all over the place. lol. Rileigh was the only one who cooperated which is why there is so many of her. Although, she kept doing this cheesy fake smile! But I got some really cute onesof her which made it all worth it. I want to go back in a couple months with Austin in hope for a GOOD family picture. I guess all I can do is laugh :)





























12 comments:

Beverly B. said...

Beautiful!

The Kent Family said...

Awhh...I scoped them all out on her site..I can't believe you did that ALONE! I cracked up at all of your shots together...that's why I only got one pose for the family shot haha...I think Rileigh's turned out great..she's so photogenic!!! I love Koby's pic with the baseball glove...quite the exerience huh? :)

♥The Drake Family♥ said...

trust me, the only reason i went alon is because i had NOONE to call! haha

The Kent Family said...

Well..if I didn't have 3 monsters I would have came and helped LOL...BUT..if they didn't wanna cooperate..there's nothing anyone could do..you were done for anyhow haha ;)

Holly Steffen said...

i could have stayed to help! but they don't know me too well so i don't think i would have been much help.

i think your pics came out great. =]

HA. the word verification is: brati. no joke.

The Conger's said...

They came out really cute!!! Your children are gorgeous and I LOVEEEE that one of Koby!!! I want a copy!!!!!!!

Scott ~ Diane ~ kids said...

I guess you didn't remember my phone number.

I would have helped.

<3 Aunt Diane

♥The Drake Family♥ said...

Sadly I never thought of you Aunt Diane :(...you are prolly the only hope I had too! I'm sorry, more for me I guess. I always hate too burden people though.....

hknight said...

Cute Pictures! It can be SO hard to get a good shot of three kids. SO, Good luck with that! My fav is the one with the baseball glove!

Scott ~ Diane ~ kids said...

It is never a burden, love being with the kids and most of the time I am home. The pictures turned out great though.

<3 ya

Oh yea, I pictured tagged you :-)

~Paige~ said...

SO cute! I love them all, I have the most beautiful nieces and nephews I must say! Love ya!

GPS cell phone said...

i could have stayed to help! but they don't know me too well so i don't think i would have been much help.2010 popular wedding dress