Monday, March 16, 2009

It's Spring!! I Think

I think Spring finally broke today! 60 degrees has never felt so better! Here is what we did today........


Here are some other random pics since I haven't updated in a while :) This one is of us relaxing after Church on Sunday....Rileigh wanted to take a picture with my camera, and I must say she did pretty good!
Here is Koby at 6 weeks (last week). He is getting so fat and round, lol. All he does is eat! He is 7 weeks tomorrow already. Next week he has his 2 month appt and shots already :( I cannot believe how much time has passed already.....where does it go?!





Here is just a few random Outback Steakhouse pics from when Rainy came home. They are dark bc I realized my camera was on the wrong setting. Our kids were being terrors so we couldn't get a family pic, those are hard to come by these days, lol.












2 comments:

The Kent Family said...

Koby is soo stinkin cute! Yesterday was so nice..I went and bought the cheap little swingset from kmart for Tristan because I knew if I got a nice wooden one..I couldn't put it together and it would sit all summer haha...anyhow..yeah she charged me $60 and we were there for an hour..you can't beat that for the money..and Rileigh will be soo cute in all of her "girly" dress up clothes..I'm gonna get Brinley's done when she a little older..we should get Rileigh and Brinley together..since they are the ONLY girls at this point haha..today is soo nice AGAIN! Let's hope it stays that way!

The Conger's said...

awww...i love em'....miss you guys...its been at least 2 weeks since our last outing!! Maybe this weekend?!?