Monday, March 2, 2009

My Little Artist......

Last night as I was walking into my living room, I just happen to notice this beautiful artwork on the wall. I looked at it and immediately knew who did it! Usually in these cases I wouldn't be a happy camper......but looking at it I was actually very proud! I thought it was a very good drawing for a 3 year old! Of course it is washable, I do not allow anything BUT in my house :) Now Rileigh still will not admit that she did it, but I thought it was a little advanced for a 2 year old, lol. I almost do not want to wash it off because I am so proud of her drawing ♥

4 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

too funny.

i almost want to say 'good job rileigh!' haha.

The Kent Family said...

HAHA...let me just say as a teacher..that IS advanced for her age..to actually draw body parts...seriously..you should be proud! And..I thought the SAME thing about getting a picture of us with the babies haha...I was in such a hurry to get out of there...because I felt bad leaving Primary ;)....we can do it anyhow..and pretend it was the same day haha..

~Paige~ said...

Haha wow your really do have an artist on your hands! That is good! Seeing her makes me miss her so much!! Hope your doing well adjusting to three little ones. We love and miss you!

The Conger's said...

It's only the beginning!! LoL (: Kaylee too is a budding artist and she too stated out on painted walls, the ivory colored sofa and so on...not very fun then but memories just the same. She now has learned to stay on PAPER ONLY....but has the occasional urge to draw faces on her toes!!

A very good imagination is required to create the bets drawings, so Way to Go Rileigh!! Keep up the good work...just not on Mommy's walls!!