Tuesday, December 30, 2008

CHRISTMAS PJ'S

It has always been a tradition in Austin's family that on Christmas Eve they get to open 1 present. Well it just so happens that every year it's a pair of pj's. So now that he is older and we have our own family, we have carried on that special tradition. Although I actually never thought to get a picture of the pj's Austin and I got eachother.....I definatley would NOT have posted the ones her got me, he was a hoping and a wishing ;) lol. But he did get me a "mommy" pair that I could wear now :)




5 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

brian's family does that too.... i think we will start once our kids realize what the heck is going on.

although parker did get pjs this year, i put them on before opening gifts. i know, i'm a cheater. i couldn't risk him 'soaking through' during the night. =]

~Paige~ said...

I totally spaced it this year, I was in over my head shopping! They look adorable! I bet Austin can't wait for your Pj's ;)

Beverly B. said...

Cute kids!

Anonymous said...

aw the kids pj's r so cute.... wheres yours mama?!

Brianne said...

They look so stinkin' cute! We do the same tradition, it is one of my favorites!